As of March 24, 2020, the following are Our Town St. Helena’s operations policies during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please note that these policies could change as new information and restrictions become available in the coming days and weeks.
All board and staff will work from home using conference calling for meetings with each other and with other colleagues and vendors. Our new office at 1250 Church Street will be closed until further notice. Please contact Mary Stephenson at 707.849.2583 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
963 Pope Street
Our team will continue to work on the design package scheduled to be submitted to the City’s Planning Department in early April. Work with all contractors and venders will be done via email and conference call. The HOME loan application has been submitted, and the Apple Affordable Housing Fund grant application deadline has been postponed until 4/9/20. Please contact Erica Roetman Sklar at 707 738 2294 or email@example.com
This construction project is exempt from the California Stay-at-Home Order. We have confirmed this exclusion with the St. Helena Police Department. The plan below, which has been shared with City of St. Helena leadership and USDA, will be in place until any changes are required to meet new precautions established by the city, county or state.
- Families will continue to work in small groups, maintaining mandatory 6-feet social distancing.
- All tools and equipment will be sanitized at the beginning and the end of each work day.
- Workers will wash their hands frequently and wear protective gear as needed.
- No one under 16 years of age is allowed on the job site at any time.
- The generous people who have been volunteering their time and bringing lunches to the site will be asked to postpone these activities until further notice.
- No one will be allowed onto the job site who is not feeling well, who has family members who are ill, or who has been exposed to COVID-19 through travel, work or other situations.
If you have questions regarding Brenkle Court, please contact Larry Vermeulen at 707.287.0843 or firstname.lastname@example.org
It is OTSH’s goal to continue working on our projects as long as those involved, and the people with whom they come in contact, are safe. We will update our policies and continue to comply with government orders and recommendations as they are issued.